Community Manager / Content Marketing Manager (m/f/x) - dashdash
dashdash creates tools that make computation accessible to everyone. Coding used to be hard. dashdash changes that. They want you to create interactive web apps using the spreadsheet skills that you already have. Imagine a grid where each cell can exchange data with other online services or repeat a job. This is what they’re building.
dashdash is a well-funded startup with top investors like Accel and Cherry Ventures. They have offices in Berlin and Porto. Check them e.g. on Crunchbase, Techcrunch, Venturebeat.
For dashdash we are searching a Community / Content Marketing Manager for the office in Berlin, Germany, or as a remote position. This role will be among the very first hires on the business side. So it’s an amazing opportunity to join a fast growing tech company.
You will be among the first people in their business team. This is a senior position that starts building a new function at dashdash.
- Identify channels where prospective and active dashdash users want to consume content
- Produce content that educates about the product and its benefits
- Build a highly engaged user community online and offline
- Learn and refine how to measure your success, and carefully analyze data
- Give strategic input to Founders including business opportunities, market focus, pricing, product roadmap, hiring, etc.
- Develop a team for world-wide community building
We expect you to:
- Have 5+ years of experience in a highly professional and dynamic work environment
- Be a total spreadsheet and product nerd
- Be a leader in building and contributing to tech communities
- Be great at producing content about tech products
- Be a hustler and creative problem solver
- Be able to communicate really well in English
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Employee equity plan
- Liberal work-from-home (or remote) policy
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A super experienced and motivated team that can't wait to work with you