At dashdash we create tools that make computation accessible to everyone.
Coding used to be hard. dashdash changes that. We want you to create interactive web apps
using the spreadsheet skills that you already have. Imagine a grid where each cell can exchange
data with other online services or repeat a job. This is what we’re building.
dashdash is a well-funded startup with top investors like Accel and Cherry Ventures. They have offices in Berlin and Porto. Check them e.g. on Crunchbase, Techcrunch, Venturebeat.
We are hiring our User Success Manager for our office in Berlin, Germany. This will be our first
hire on the business side. So it’s an amazing opportunity to join a fast growing tech company.
We offer work in a highly professional startup with people from top organizations, competitive
salary, employee equity plan, liberal home office policy, and more.
You will be the first User Success Manager of our small but fast growing team. You will:
● Work directly with users to make them successful on multiple channels
● Build a highly engaged user community online and offline
● Feed learnings from users and use cases back into our product roadmap
● Learn and refine how to measure your success, and carefully analyze data
● Develop a team for world-wide community building
● Give strategic input to Founders including business opportunities, pricing, product
roadmap, hiring, etc.
● You have 5+ years of experience in a highly professional and dynamic work environment
● You are a total spreadsheet and product nerd
● People love you, and you love people
● You are a hustler and creative problem solver
● You can communicate really well in English
● You built or engaged in communities before
● You understand how software products are built and want to learn about this fast